Communication Base Station
|Project:||Communication Base Station System|
|Date:||May 27, 2016|
Communication Base Station power system solution
The independent communication base station power system adopts solar power supply, which can effectively solve the electricity problem in areas where the grid is difficult to extend, and overcome the difficult construction, high material freight, and expensive engineering costs caused by the traditional power grid due to the establishment of high and low voltage lines.
The system is mainly composed of photovoltaic modules, controllers, inverters, batteries and other auxiliary components. The electric energy generated by the photovoltaic module is controlled by the intelligent controller to charge the battery; the DC power of the battery is supplied to the DC load by the controller or used by the AC load after being inverted by the inverter.
- Fully use solar energy to generate electricity independently, without external power supply;
- Eliminate construction of substations, erection of high and low voltage lines and high and low voltage power distribution systems;
- There is no overhead for a large number of wires and power distribution system equipment, saving non-ferrous metals;
- The maintenance workload of power facilities and the corresponding expenses have been drastically reduced;
- No accidental losses such as overhead lines and theft of power facilities;
- Independent power supply, will not affect the electricity consumption of all farmers in the event of natural disasters;
- Low-voltage power supply, safe operation and simple maintenance.